Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas creeping further.

I am pleased to report that we have done the Christmas shopping, booked a table at a restaurant for Christmas day (I never thought that I would be writing that, But it seems so wasteful cooking a great big meal for just the two of us). Tonight is the Christmas meal for Steve's job at the Academy the table is booked for 10pm, Spain really does dance to a different tune or clock as case may be. My girls have had their last lesson and given me a gift (much to Steve´s disgust, as he is the real teacher ) We even have decorations up. So all in all the holiday starts tomorrow, Steve never entirely manages a break as some of his students see a holiday as a chance for an extra lesson but all will be more relaxed at least.

In the village

The pictures that you see here are whats left of an area of woodland next to the house, Not belonging to us


I am always quite sad when woodland is cut down mostly because native oak and chestnut are invariably replaced with pine but also because the loggers leave such a mess. Still plenty of waste wood does our heating budget no harm.

On my hook.

Despite what I said the other day about hats, I still have some to upload ready to sell the next will be this baby hat.

The truth is that baby hats are so cute and I love the colour of this chunky little pom pom hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment